Featured Gun – Browning Ultra Sporter Plus O/U For Sale
What Makes This Gun Special?
The Browning Citori was introduced in 1973 as a more affordable version of the highly successful Browning Superposed. The Superposed, which was first sold in 1931, was the last completed firearm design by the famous small arms designer John Moses Browning.
Why Do YOU Need This Gun?
Manufactured in 1999. Dual white bead sights, 30.5″ ported barrel, Invector Plus choke tube system with extended Choke Tubes, 12GA 2 3/4 inch chambers with ejectors. Gold washed adjustable trigger mechanism and two additional triggers and tang safety/selector.
Maker: Browning Arms Company (Marketer and distributor); Miroku Corporation (Manufacturer)
Model: Ultra Citori
History: Created to be the more affordable version of the Browning Superposed. The Superposed was the last gun designed by John Moses Browning.
Original Designer: Inspired by the design of John Moses Browning.
Catalyst for Manufacture: Created to be more affordable version of the Browning Superposed. The Superposed was the last gun designed by John Moses Browning.
- Stacked double-barreled shotgun
- Used primarily for clay target games
- The name Citori was chosen for advertising purposes
- Forends and buttstocks composed of walnut wood
- Metal parts are bright blued
- Ported barrel
- Top barrel has vented rib
- Newer models are chrome-lined
- Single, gold-plated trigger
- Barrel selector
- Screw-in Invector choke tubes