- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Remington Model 1911 R1
A sweet-shooting advancement of America’s most reliable, accurate and enduring handgun. It features a crisp trigger, dovetailed rear and front sights, precision-machined slide and frame, and checkered double-diamond walnut grips. The Remington® Model 1911 R1™ Semi-Auto Pistol is a single-action, recoil-operated, semi-automatic handgun based on the John M. Browning-designed M1911. The Remington R1 is a blend of modern steel machined to ultra-tight tolerances and an iconic design, proven in combat for over a century. A carbon steel frame and slide, with a match-grade, stainless steel barrel, and bushing give you strength, reliability, and accuracy. Remington has kept many of the original features of the M1911, including a spur hammer, flat mainspring housing, and standard grip safety and safety lock.
Barrel Length: 5″
– Match-grade stainless steel 5″ barrel and bushing
– Flared and lowered ejection port
– Two-dot dovetailed rear sight with the single-dot dovetailed front sight
– Double-diamond walnut wood grips
– Satin black oxide metal finish
– Weight 38.5 ounces
– Carbon steel frame and slide
– Capacity 7 + 1
– Two 7-shot magazines supplies
Serial Number: RH51617AAdd to Cart